Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Pole Hose?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ile get these samples sent folks but not till next week as off to france in the morning for a few days

+1 for the orange hose on aquadapter, it just works for me i dont often get kinks but i find because it keeps its shape i.e a coil its easier to collect up when moving about rather than having to manually pick it up and then coil it

Berlingo :rolleyes:

Smurf we will find out who you are soon!! Do you have a berlingo or a partner?
If you don't ask and all that..By the way 40ft would be good as want to test it out using hot on a 35ft pole /emoticons/smile.png

Don't forget Alan wants a 30' sample. Haha love the cheek of it.
Darn :lol:

Smurf think Alan got yours lol

Yea I'm looking for some new pole hose- desperate to get the right stuff- just can't find it.

Using Gardiners at moments, it's ok, but little bit stiff, seems to hold it's coiled shape esp when cold. So something softer that would not stay coiled would be ideal...anyone know any like that?? Also needs to be yellow/orange.

I spoke with one of the girls at Gardiners as their old pole hose was brilliant, very soft. They said that the last two batches have been harder as they had less rubber content but the next batch in will be back to normal.

At the moment the website says out of stock nut as soon as that changes the older rubbery soft stuff will be in stock.

I spoke with one of the girls at Gardiners as their old pole hose was brilliant, very soft. They said that the last two batches have been harder as they had less rubber content but the next batch in will be back to normal.At the moment the website says out of stock nut as soon as that changes the older rubbery soft stuff will be in stock.
There is no rubber in standard pole hose :rolleyes:

ile get these samples sent folks but not till next week as off to france in the morning for a few days
Going skiing in the alps James? /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Going skiing in the alps James? /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png
wish i was pal, no took the mrs away for the weekend. :blink: feel like i need a holiday after that one

Back