Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best standoff and stabiliser

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Which it can be sometimes so I just drag it out a bit...Other times it can be ball breaking work.
Yeah it can be for sure, but I generally find giving it a good battering with the heavy pole soon breaks up most stuff /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've also had one or two mishaps doing just that./emoticons/biggrin.png

I tend to go careful around joints, gutter clips and end caps now

I've also had one or two mishaps doing just that./emoticons/biggrin.png
I tend to go careful around joints, gutter clips and end caps now
Yeah for sure, I test the water first so to speak lol

There is nothing worse than damaging something that you can't reach by ladder safely to sort it out too. That's when it starts to get expensive to put right.

great pics smurf./emoticons/biggrin.png....yeh fred i mean cnc managed to break his car aerial off with his ladder this morning....i am now keeping well away from any type of aerial...../emoticons/biggrin.png

wtf blame frank :laugh:

great pics smurf./emoticons/biggrin.png....yeh fred i mean cnc managed to break his car aerial off with his ladder this morning....i am now keeping well away from any type of aerial...../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh bloody frank still i can slide em off in peace now as the bloomin aerial was always in the way....and my three miles to work doesnt really need music...

i thought it was a long journey today as i did six miles....

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Part of it was still stuck in the gutter bend when I pulled it out. Some richard head decided was a good idea to glue the joints together so I had to use a smaller dia house up the ladder to try suck the rest of it out then blast it with a garden hose on full pelt just to make sure it was clear.

Healthy growth

I'm on the black stuff (guinness) tonight so will be starting later in the morning after me ring of fire (vindaloo) has been flush through /emoticons/biggrin.png

Smurf not in bed,not knackered today

Back