Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best vans and pics ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mercedes Benz Vito gets my vote. I've had years of super-reliable service from them. I don't know what the payload is. I have a 650ltr flat tank, two operators, two reels, two heavy leisure batteries, a backpack permanently strapped to an alloy sack truck, short double ladder inside, heavy duty tele ladder also inside and a large double ladder on the roof. Lots of other equipment also permanently carried inside. The Vito walks away with it, no problem.

View attachment 20619
Nice wrap @Davy G?

I think there might be some on here who have been in jail, I am saying nowt ??
There are many puzzle pieces, we are always looking for the missing pieces that we need to complete the puzzle. 

I think there might be some on here who have been in jail, I am saying nowt ??
There are many puzzle pieces, we are always looking for the missing pieces that we need to complete the puzzle. 

I'm definitely a few pieces short of a complete puzzle.

I guess we are always searching or looking, but for me it's journey and not a mission and the pieces will always fall into place sometimes without looking so hard. 

I'm definitely a few pieces short of a complete puzzle.

I guess we are always searching or looking, but for me it's journey and not a mission and the pieces will always fall into place sometimes without looking so hard. 
Let me show you what hang on my key ring.... ?

My wife made this for me 28yrs ago and it been on there ever since.

16173872727843597387979367826664.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back