Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best waterproof jacket for our work???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had a big jumbo ferret, called it macpherson. One time I cleaned its hutch out, the cat had got into the bedding area without me noticing, then when putting the ferret back in, I just heard the cat squealing. Ended up ripping the door off to get into it. Had to squeeze its jaws to release the cat, then it instantly bit me, not a pleasant experience.

But you only work 25 hours a week, so why are working when it's pishing down 
I have to work in the rain sometimes to stay on schedule even only working short hours and to have the days I want off....maybe it doesn't rain much where you live but here in manchester it rains an awful lot esp in autumn and winter unfortunately....

I have to work in the rain sometimes to stay on schedule even only working short hours and to have the days I want off....maybe it doesn't rain much where you live but here in manchester it rains an awful lot esp in autumn and winter unfortunately....
Fair enough, I think the west side of country defo gets loads more rain, we get a lot in County Durham but not as much as usually forecast 

In my previous life I had to drive to Congleton every Friday and can confirm it rains a lot over there as everytime I was on the M62 approaching Manchester it rained

Saw a program a while back that said the west doe’s get more rain than the east.

It said Swansea is the wettest place in Britain, while Southend is the driest 
The west, defo get it worse areas in Lake District were flooded at the weekend with houses having 3-4ft of water in them we didn't get all the rain they got 

Just curious, do you have the Dover jacket embroidered or printed? Reason I ask is that I was wondering if embroidery destroys the waterproof layer? 
Just printed mate, I haven't got my logo set up for the embroidery, it's something I am going to get done for my hats though as it will look better rather than having just my biz name in white cotton

Don't you start. You're about the only sane one of us on the forum. ?
I was serious, I haven't used de-icer for about 15 years! Used to run holiday apartments and season used to end early Nov and nothing till Easter. So no need to use car early in winter plus 50 yards from sea so not very frosty. About 1.5 miles from sea now ? 

Back