Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Biggest compliment youve had?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Received a nice compliment tonight on a first clean. The wonders of a rub of the pink stuff on the front door and it comes up like new. ?
@scottish cleaning service quick question. Are you getting paid to promote the Pink Stuff? ? You really like that stuff, don't you? Yes I know, you've mentioned before you've got 100 tubs to get through! 

@scottish cleaning service quick question. Are you getting paid to promote the Pink Stuff? ? You really like that stuff, don't you? Yes I know, you've mentioned before you've got 100 tubs to get through! 
I have tried many pvc cleaners and I can't find anything better so give it a try for a pound a tub. If I was promoting it I would bump the price up to a fiver a tub.

Bit of a compliment and an insult, I turned up at the most awkward job on my round. She has what can only be described as an all glass conservatory on top of a hill that isn't accessible and wants the roof doing every clean. No problem, I'll do it!

Turns up one day and she goes to me, "Ah I'm glad they've gotten rid of that other lad. Always turned up and rushed through the job, never had much to talk about. You've done a great job, much better than the last guy that came."

... I was the last lad. I am the only 'lad' who works for me.

Had one the other day, I think it was meant to be a compliment....

Got contacted by an ex-customer who dumped me in the big price rises earlier in the year. Said 'they cannot find anyone who can clean our windows the way you do' and asked to go back on the round. Im assuming the way I do it is a good thing?

Awkward bit is the day is fully booked and limited by water? but going to see what I can do as its a good rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had one the other day, I think it was meant to be a compliment....

Got contacted by an ex-customer who dumped me in the big price rises earlier in the year. Said 'they cannot find anyone who can clean our windows the way you do' and asked to go back on the round. Im assuming the way I do it is a good thing?

Awkward bit is the day is fully booked and limited by water? but going to see what I can do as its a good rate.
You should say Ime happy to start again but had put up my prices since I last did yours the new price will be xx see you in a few days 

Back