Bought myself some progutter tools today.

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by TolishAPurd, Jul 2, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TolishAPurd

I'm sat at home today with some kind of flu bug, everyone around here seems to have it. So I thought I'ddo a bit of shopping, starting with a set of progutter tools. Heard good things about these and they've got to be better then the podger stick I'm using now. I'll let you know how I get on when they arrive.:)

http://progutter.co.uk/

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Did you buy the box set TAP?

3. TolishAPurd

Yes mate, but not the pole or the angle adapter. I've got plenty of painting poles and I don't think I'll need the angle adapter any time soon. Looking forward to getting them. I'm hoping this along with my better ladder setup is going to speed my gutter jobs up a lot.

4. cheapncheerful

yeh that flu bug thing...who was the last to give you a cuppa...i saw one custy ...rinse the cup with her fingers ready for me...not so keen to drink tea these days..:eek:

i not allowed any more toys at present after my £365 wfp setup last night....cant wait till tomorrow...

i do want the pro tools soonish along with the anka lad the microlight standoff...etc etc....when is it xmas...

5. TolishAPurd

Wow cnc, you really are getting into this WFP jazz eh? As for the tea, I have a few houses I never accept from. The type of ones where you have to wipe your feet on the way out. :puke:

6. cheapncheerful

i kinda think i got the bug...but then again i have to set it all up yet.......

yeh one house offered me a cuppa and as i stood there the stench was knocking me sick...she didnt seem bothered....when i got around the back she was cleaning the rats cages out...er...i didnt drink that one...still its the thought that counts...

on last weeks gutter facia windows clean one off(well i already have the insides booked for tuesday...so not that much a one off) i had three cuppas made....and they were in the super size sports direct type mugs ...i like some custys...:D

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Going off topic, but what WFP gear have you bought cheapncheerful?

Not too many cuppas for me, I have a week bladder :confused:. After 3 pints I'm up and down like a yo yo:rofl:

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i need a pro gutter tool wats the cheepest price for this box set?? they look ace:)

9. cheapncheerful

knew you'd ask....well i don't want to dive in at the deep end ....so ...and i want everything at once....and so the only reasonable one i could find was....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Start-a-w..._B_I_Business_for_Sale_CV&hash=item1e80563914

its cheapncheerful...i bought another section for the pole...best be on the safe side...and dont know if i did the right thing but i bought the pump upgrade...

at the end of the day i can always upgrade...if i get hooked ...which i believe i am well on my way...:D

10. TolishAPurd

I paid 50 notes for the four bits. Not a bargain by any means but I'll see how it performs. I couldnt find anywhere cheaper, so I just bought from ebay.

Advertisement