Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

bought some more work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A side thought on cash only rounds: Some time ago one of the lads on here said he used to drive round the night before and pop an envelope in the door that said 'Window Cleaner £10' or whatever the price was and then when he went next day all the envelopes were out ready to collect.

Good idea I thought, don't work for me just because I am moving on to purely electronic payments.

If he didn't add the houses up right god knows if he told you the proper prices lol
Haha, it was actually me that made an **** of the total, worked in at £200 not the £250 I said, was getting distracted by the kids when totalling it up. The prices he had down were what I would charge per house too, I'm actually looking at dropping a few of them after the 1st month as they are one house per street and a lot of moving about to get them, I'm pretty much at my Max, with what I can do now by myself.

Haha, it was actually me that made an **** of the total, worked in at £200 not the £250 I said, was getting distracted by the kids when totalling it up. The prices he had down were what I would charge per house too, I'm actually looking at dropping a few of them after the 1st month as they are one house per street and a lot of moving about to get them, I'm pretty much at my Max, with what I can do now by myself.
Lol if your good at over counting il buy some work /emoticons/biggrin.png

Haha, brain was getting confused with too many £7 on the list! Just picked up another customer, via Facebook, which means I can drop 2 houses for the same price im getting for that one.

Back