Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Account Recommendations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks mate. I text all my customers at the moment so that may be easiest but then letters seem a lot more official. 

I’ve looked at GC but to be honest the time I spend chasing payments is less than the money I would pay GC to handle it (that was before the price increase). So think I’ll stick to BACS.
I would also outline it's their responsibility to make the change as any mistakes will be down to them as the payer of the bill if the money goes off into the ether.

A bit off topic I had a custy who said she had payed me I told her I hadn't received any payment at all, needless to say her and husband were getting a bit wound up about this, with us both thinking we were trying to do each other over after a decent discussion her almost final sentence was I payed you using your mobile number, 

No bleedin wonder I couldn't find the payment she made as it had gone into my personal account ? , she then turned around and said told you so, I then had to explain her error and how she had totally messed up making the payment. 

Thanks Scottish but my accountant has no issue with it. My issue is changing customers over, how folk that have had to do it went about it. 
I used to have a Natwest business account  and they charged me over £60 a month and when i realised this is daylight robbery i moved to Santander for 7.50 a month 

You inform the customers that old account will be closed down and to update the details.  Even if few customers will forget and pay to your old account the money will be forwarded by the old bank to your new account- for at least 1 yr

Pls note Santander apps / online account is a pain to use , especially after last month "upgrade"  

I rarely get logged in successfully and when you start to navigate thro your account / menu  then you get logged off as soon as you press ... anything , like checking the statement :))

Back