Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business banking

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You can post your cheques in the Post Office via an envelope the major banks supply. All you have to do is get one from the PO with your banks name on it put your cheques in with a paying in slip and put your account details on the front and they process it for you and give you a receipt. It takes a day or two longer to hit your account but saves loads of hassle.

You can post your cheques in the Post Office via an envelope the major banks supply. All you have to do is get one from the PO with your banks name on it put your cheques in with a paying in slip and put your account details on the front and they process it for you and give you a receipt. It takes a day or two longer to hit your account but saves loads of hassle.
You need to get with the times ? Lloyds business banking app take a photo of the cheque and deposit it via the app and it clears in within 2-3 business days 

You need to get with the times ? Lloyds business banking app take a photo of the cheque and deposit it via the app and it clears in within 2-3 business days 

I pay in a couple of hundred cheques a month the bank love me when I walk in ??? they advised me not to use the app thing as I pay in so many it would probably crash there system ???

I get about 6 cheques a year, doubt I'll be changing banks because of that, and the Wife works in a shop that has a PO counter ?

Same here just a few cheques, just so much easier living within a town with no bank, I only switched banks for the flat rate fee of £6.50 a month 

I pay in a couple of hundred cheques a month the bank love me when I walk in ??? they advised me not to use the app thing as I pay in so many it would probably crash there system ???

How many tell your clients they need to get with the times ?

Back