Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Camera on pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
How are you guys attaching your cameras to your poles?
I’ve just done this but not sure if it’s the best way.

Attachments

• 9DFB26F6-4D16-47E1-B097-FFBF20DB0DA0.jpeg
    9DFB26F6-4D16-47E1-B097-FFBF20DB0DA0.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 36
I dont usually have the camera on the pole when vaccing as I find the angle moves and you cannot see what you are doing anyway so I tend to put the camera on the spraying pole and check after we have done a section , with practice 99% of the time you can feel when the gutters clear so only use the camera to double check , we have the Skyvac camera with the c type flexible clips they aren’t very good to be honest .

I know when a gutter is clear mate lol
I want to film a bit of gutter clearing which is why I’m trying to mount it
I’ve got the fitting for bike handlebars I use to fix to the gooseneck on my pole for inspection etc

I’ve put it in the protective waterproof case and attached a wire tether to the bend that should be enough for a little filming Tuesday anyway
Only about 50m of gutters to clean?
Done 9 gutter clears along with fsg etc in the last fortnight so it’s working doing all the filming and advertising

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 14
How are you guys attaching your cameras to your poles?
I’ve just done this but not sure if it’s the best way.
I used to do it exactly the same way with zip ties. I then got this and it made it a lot simpler

You need the above link and the part from the below link. Still find the cameras a pita but these mounts are better than the zip tie method.

Now I’ve bought 2 phantom carbon poles with the quick release brushes I have no need for the euro thread ends that come with them so made one of them into a camera mount for inspections
A lot easier to use

Attachments

• 5C1026B0-5303-46DC-BF6D-D9AE6467CECB.jpeg
    5C1026B0-5303-46DC-BF6D-D9AE6467CECB.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 16
Back