Canvasser required, East Midlands, leicester, can anyone recommend any?? Thanks

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Henry Brooks, Apr 7, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Henry Brooks

Henry Brooks Newcomer

Hi, looking for canvasser in the leicester area, can anyone recommend any good ones?? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Why can't you door knock yourself?

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i here whizz bizz is very good big out lay but wrth it so i here

4. Richard Barnes

Richard Barnes Well-Known Member

Paul Dale is very good

5. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

I might be looking for a canvasser soon too, I take on work that has nothing to do with window cleaning takes up to much time and dont get a chance to canvass. I dont want that kind of work but I need it.
    I was thinking about this aswell, I had a friend do it for me 12 months ago I paid him £6 an hr plus 100% commission considering finding someone again trouble was he had to wait until I got the costumer and cleaned it. I would never pay before hand even for a friend so hard to trust people.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Passive leafleting is another way you can either pay a company to do it or pay a friend to target certain streets you want doing. Then if you wanted to follow them up you could knock those doors afterwards.

7. shazzy692002

I have used Whizz-Bizz. It is a large payout, but you get most of your money back in the 1st clean in the 1st month, Then the ongoing work has worked out about £500/£600, all varying regularity. 4/6/8/12 weekly.

If I was to use him again, I would do the package where you learn to canvass your self, not only will you pick up work with him, you will then be able to canvass your self with much more confidence

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Maybe he doesn't feel confident, like doing that kind of thing Smurf.

9. TolishAPurd

I have never canvassed in my life. Last week I picked up a customer while I was out and about and it gave me a little boost of confidence. So when I went and cleaned my next house I was still beaming with confidence. I noticed the house next door had absolutely fithy windows, so I figured- this should be an easy sale. So I knocked on the door, and put on my best smile. The door was opened by an eastern european woman, and it looked like I had just woken her up. I gave my speil and got an instant no.

Thats me done. :D

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

that will teach ya for being so cocky... good looking young women normally say no to me too for some strange reason :D

Advertisement