Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

car or van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

its all about vosa if you have a local weigh bridge then a cars no good to you , they were at our local batley last week and took over 16 shop keeps cars off them due to being over weight

berlingo is half the price of my fiat punto car ber;lingo it is i think now the question is 2.0hdi or 1.9d dw8 ????????????

its a shame they stoped puting the xud in the berlingos as they were bomb prouth and good on fuel im hering the xud9 is also a good lump but that never went in the berlingo just the expert,scudo,dispatch, and some cars that had a good balance between power mpg and relibilty but ive hurd the 2.0hdi is a good enging

@boarcity i had a scudo with the 1.9d dw8 i only had it 8 months as i brout a dog all the lectrics went mad on it lol but it was a funny old thing i also had the water issue after i had the cam belt done think there prone to air locks also the spue water out of some were if i rember rite in fact the expanshion bottol lid broke lmfao cos i was undoing it every day to top up

Back