Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap n cheerful

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I remember him. He was a good laugh. I enjoyed the forum a lot more in those days. It was informative without all the bragging that some bring to it now., and they also knew how to bring some fun to the forum.

Also miss Tuffers, Mr. Bump, Evie Stevie, Posh, Tolish a purd, Tench and several others whose names I forget 
How could you forget Richard (Euan) or ???? who was a friend of Richard of Tecbuk?? Or was it Richard himself. Anybody know if he is still window cleaning in Leicester area?

Last edited by a moderator:
Smurf was a great guy for HnS tips when I first started
What happened to Smurf? He always gave good advice but he didn't mix his words. He must have upset someone on the forums because he was banned and never came back. He was the expert gutter cleaner.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to Smurf? He always gave good advice but he didn't mix his words. He must have upset someone on the forums because he was banned and never came back. He was the expert gutter cleaner.
He had a drunken rant one night and Gav banned him.

He was a nice bloke and I've spoken to him privately but he got himself in trouble.

I think deep down we are all nice blokes, and if we were in a bar we'd have a right laugh! It just when you read something on a forum you cannot gauge what context it is written, as you don't have a face, or a voice tone to gauge it by. So its easier to offend, or be offended due to the lack of contextual information. 

and no I am not on the Cognac tonight. 

Back