Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chems/first cleans/noobs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I know it's only a minor thing, that's why I didn't want to start a thread on it. I will work out the best way but I know you guys love a pic. It's the control of the water that's the issue really and then the yellow hose having to be untangled (even though in this pic it's not) and put back in the van. That's SLX 22. Can't compare it to anything else as it's the first one for me but it is really nice to use and well recommended by you guys.

Actually Bryan in Grimsby who took me out on the pole for a couple of hours was using the SLX 30, this is so much easier if you was using it for the whole day. I have found before with work if you get all the little things right it can make a quicker smoother and less stressful day, i'm all up for that.

I meant it would be much easier using the 22 for the whole day rather than the 30 for the day, if you could of course.

Yeah I did. I've been using the small one to control the water. I will be asking you guys to clean the windows for me next.

I don't think you could afford me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeah I did. I've been using the small one to control the water. I will be asking you guys to clean the windows for me next.

Back