Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning cloths

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's like one I started off with but if you go for a separate washer and spinner you can spin one load whilst washing next ( I clean scrim first then sill cloths separate )

I bought a combined washer/dryer for work and run my cotton cloths (diapers) on 95°C with pre wash to remove the worst muck, then an automatic dry cycle. Brilliant to just set them over at night and they are ready to use the following morning.

Never had any issues with it, and I am generous with the soap.

Cloths destroying machines sounds silly, they are less dirty than the muck my daughter is able to accumulate on a muddy day.

Bung in bucket of clean water, wring them out then into the wash on a 30 mins cycle. Wringing them out like that gets rid of a lot of the soap in them, and only a tiny amount of powder, just in case.
Will be doing this in future  to get rid of soap, at moment do reverse way round machine wash, and because of amount of bubbles in machine, water rinse cloths in bucket before hanging on line.

Back