Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clever Idea

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Rollers? so are you using it for a fixed reel setup aswell as having quick connects for filling the tank etc?

yes thats what i mean thanks james,i did leave plenty of slack for the door opening too /emoticons/smile.png got on well with it today,just got to source some rollers so the hose passes smoothly through the plate to complete that bit

Rollers? so are you using it for a fixed reel setup aswell as having quick connects for filling the tank etc?
hi smurf,just to clarify things a bit,i'm using this setup to fill the tank via quick/connects hozelock-similar thing-it does this so easy.i have a fixed reel now and am using the plate/letterbox whatever you want to call it as away to reel out the hose via the hole in the plate under the number plate(hope it makes sense)so,i have a connector in the plate,attached to the fixed hose reel and i just reel out-with the van locked,the rollers that i need to source will be fitted to the port so the hose glides easily and doesn't catch on the stainless steel plate,their is four ports so you can decide as to what you want to do with them with the way you work.

last month my outside(under the van)ports froze solid from driving from job to job(all the **** driven up from the road etc)this idea i think would stop that-only time will tell!.

people who know me understand i'm **** at adding photo's etc but i will take some tommorrow and if jdmw would be so kind to add the photo's for me it might make a bit more sense??????????????????????????????,bear in mind though i'm using this for my round which isn't always suitable for other forum users(i might be doing three or four high end homes one day and the next whole rows of back to backs in an area where i need the van locked at all times).

Latest Posts

Back