Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cold Weather Pressure Washing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No as there about another dozen jet washing companies I know of doing the same around my area.

Yes with block paving I've found using a turbo is the best way to deep clean them properly.

are you the only person with a pressure washer doing driveways in your area smurf, lucky you. are these all done just with turbo smurf.

Weather was cold but dry today so managed to catch back on some re-sanding jobs outstanding.

Is it a paid job you have Johnny? What type of surface will you be cleaning?

I am letting my pressure washer out this weekend to do a job, please get lost cold weather. pics hopefully.

oops, no hes been in the house since I got him , just as the cold snowy weather started, hes wanting to get out himself I think its a he, how can I tell. , the mrs cant wait to see what its like compared to my electric one from argos. about 4 lpm, ill probably be shocked myself, 16lpm. I want to see how the water levels react in the 210 water butt, it will give me an idea of how much water it uses on various jobs. maybe see if I can use a 100 litre bin on small jobs. its all a learning curve.

I have 3 jobs lined up, these are from my new customers on a new round I canvassed in November out of town. I keep forgetting to take a camera out to take pics or work wanting done. ill try to take them this weekend when im in the area tomorrow doing windows., you can let me know what you would charge, don't forget this is all new to me, cant over price or may miss out. ive learned you have to revisit to push and promote your driveway / patio cleaning offers and prices. once I get started and know what to do for the best cleaning techniques, the main lessons are loading and unloading washer into trailer, I may even try rear of estate with chipboard on floor for stability., ill see whats the best and easiest.

Post some pics like you say as would be good to see what needs cleaning. /emoticons/wink.png

that was filthy smurf ,nice job ,thats one of the smallest drives ive seen . did you do the back of the house as well

Your not wrong there Donny. Sometimes worries me when I hit them with a price and they bite my hand off /emoticons/biggrin.png

I never worry about over charging /emoticons/biggrin.png under charging!!! now that pees me aff lol

Latest Posts

Back