Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Company name protection

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I thought you took steps to protect your company name and copy writing or something when you had someone lift all the content and copy and paste straight on to theirs
Ah ok, yeah I have my content copyrighted on my websites etc. 

My logo is a registered trademark ® as well. I can’t see anyone wanting to copy the logo as it’s as basic as basic but I’ve built a brand round it. 

It was mainly to stop a rogue franchisee wanting to use the logo or replicate it. 

I had just woke up from a nap so didn’t really read anything of the thread as such!

Ah ok, yeah I have my content copyrighted on my websites etc. 

My logo is a registered trademark ® as well. I can’t see anyone wanting to copy the logo as it’s as basic as basic but I’ve built a brand round it. 

It was mainly to stop a rogue franchisee wanting to use the logo or replicate it. 

I had just woke up from a nap so didn’t really read anything of the thread as such!
I had a vague memory of you doing something a few years ago but couldn't remember exactly what you did 

Back