Connecting pole to trolley

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by muzza, Feb 2, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. muzza

muzza Newcomer

Day 3 of the trolley system doing my head right in :( could someone PLEASE tell me if i have the correct connector for attaching the clear tube that runs up the inside of my pole to the standard hose that comes from my trolley system as i cant get it to fit. From my trolley i have standard size garden hose with a 6mm microbore female end stop, i thought all i had to do was push tubing from the pole into this end stop and that would hold it in place as it has small barbs inside? I thought this was going to be easy to set up and its turning into a complete pain in the ****!!!! :thumbsdown:

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

3. muzza

muzza Newcomer

Cheers for the info, not sure if the tubing from my hose is 8mm or not though, is it normally a standard 8mm size you get with poles?

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Advertisement