Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory wall gutter troughs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No probs @mrtaytay.

All depends how bad they are as I have different size nozzles for the guttervac and can use different hand tools if need be. Some jobs I use a combination of both so can suck the **** out whilst up my gutter cleaning ladder setup.

Material things I can do without @cheapncheerful. As long as I can get by as I'm semi-retired so I just plod along now keeping active doing as little work as I can get away with./emoticons/wink.png

hey dat be me.....but for

the £15000 hanging around on credit cards...but hey i got my two bottles of bells at £15 from tesco so what do i care? and at the end of the day the universe be very big.......

Worst one to date was sods from hell all along a gutter run with a very narrif w gap. Sods law it just so happend to be over a conservatory too so had to break it up and try dragging it back to me.
If interested you can read more and see some pics how I managed to do it in here

http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/threads/green-green-grass-of-home.10714/
Wow.....those grass sods are amazing. The grass looks really healthy as well lol. Sometimes grass sods can be a doddle If the gutter is nice and open. That looked like a nightmare with the gap being so narrow. Cannot believe how people let their gutters get like that.

I'm glad I took some pics as no one would have belived me how bad it was...

It never seases to amaze me too when they let them get so bad.

Wow.....those grass sods are amazing. The grass looks really healthy as well lol. Sometimes grass sods can be a doddle If the gutter is nice and open. That looked like a nightmare with the gap being so narrow. Cannot believe how people let their gutters get like that.

Better to be busy cleaning windows as at least you have a steady monthly income;)

Must admit, I do a few gutters and It does pay a lot better. Its a job i enjoy, to be honest. I would like to do more but cant as i am packed to the brim with windows to clean.

Better to be busy cleaning windows as at least you have a steady monthly income;)
Very true smurf. I am lucky to be In a position where i have more customers than i can cope with and my windows are pretty well priced so earn me a decent wage.

yeh as you know i be the work dodger but.....this one house had three broken gutters and water was pouring everywhere....well he just put a bucket to catch it in....i left it three cleans and i had to step in as i could see penetrating damp on his lower wall and the paving was collapsing..i think they mean to get it done....so i stuck me note in and said £60 and he snapped my hand off.....well not quite smurf prices....but i didnt have to buy any parts as i knew what had happened..the last couple of winters as you know have been very cold and his gutters where blocked the expansion due to the freezin had forced the joints apart....after a free gutter clean thrown in ...dont tell smurf......then i just pulled the gutter back to where it belonged and job done....well not quite....they were not standard joints they were bloody tight and as i undid the first one it flew off into the pond below....lucky i am a fisherman ...bloody cold that water..but i often wonder just how long he would have left it...no wonder they couldnt wait to pay me.....

Back