Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Constructor brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If I like this I’ll get the sill brush aswell never ordered anything before from xline hoping it’s decent

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

They are good, I just needed a Gardiner socket and it was good to go, 13mm screws though, the ones  that fitted the xline socket were too long for the Gardiner.

Oh good ,iv got a few gardener brushes I’m hoping the quick lock just fits on the xline , the xline salesman said should b fine

Oh good ,iv got a few gardener brushes I’m hoping the quick lock just fits on the xline , the xline salesman said should b fine

it does mate no problems!

Just unscrew the two and one fits in place of the other, just check the screw lengths in case!

Used the rinse bar all day today , so far well impressed and seem to b using less water so added bonus

Used the rinse bar all day today , so far well impressed and seem to b using less water so added bonus

What Flow rate do you use with the rinse bar and which controller you using mate. Cheers 

Mines a spring digital control and Iv had it on 42 , what u running on ? . Only used it for half day today as on of my clamps snapped on my gardener pole so had to get them horrible ladders out for half day [emoji51]

Mines a spring digital control and Iv had it on 42 , what u running on ? . Only used it for half day today as on of my clamps snapped on my gardener pole so had to get them horrible ladders out for half day
emoji51.png

Use a variflow digital on number 4 I've always struggled with what best flow to use though I'm always turning it up and down lol. Cheers 

Haha I’m same think it’s got to b abit higher in winter with the hose been so cold but I’m always ******* about even in the summer up down up down

Back