Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Creating A Web Site Help!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

With respect Iain seemed to me a much better effort than the links you put up earlier. Also being a reactive site works on mobile devices too.

By the way this is not my site but I do know who built it.
I know who built it too and he's a member on here - I don't mean to cause any upset to him but the quality of that site is nowhere near the quality and professionalism of the websites that we produce.

You asked my opinion and I gave it to you. Please don't comment on something that you clearly have little understanding of.

It's also called "responsive" which most of our sites are these days.

Go troll somewhere else Smurf.

With respect of course.

Talking of websites - anyone fancy a cheap one (Cheaper than normal anyway!)?

I started building on for a carpet cleaner,.. but due to a change of circumstances he can no longer take it & we've agreed that it can be sold on. I quoted him £375 for it (Its a responsive site like JD's above),.. but I'd take £250 to be rid of it.

The price includes changing all the photos, text, colour scheme & basic SEO tags to suit your company, adding you paypal button etc etc. To be honest - the colour scheme this guy chose is a bit miserable (It matched his logo!) and I reckon switching to a nice light blue scheme & using a better logo would make the world of difference.

You can see the half finished site in its temporary webspace here: http://avondhucleaning.com/sub/carpet/

Pop me an e-mail at [email protected] if you're interested. /emoticons/smile.png

So do you do monthly installment then too? Also how much do you charge for hosting a website per year?

Talking of websites - anyone fancy a cheap one (Cheaper than normal anyway!)?

I started building on for a carpet cleaner,.. but due to a change of circumstances he can no longer take it & we've agreed that it can be sold on. I quoted him £375 for it (Its a responsive site like JD's above),.. but I'd take £250 to be rid of it.

The price includes changing all the photos, text, colour scheme & basic SEO tags to suit your company, adding you paypal button etc etc. To be honest - the colour scheme this guy chose is a bit miserable (It matched his logo!) and I reckon switching to a nice light blue scheme & using a better logo would make the world of difference.

You can see the half finished site in its temporary webspace here: http://avondhucleaning.com/sub/carpet/

Pop me an e-mail at [email protected] if you're interested. /emoticons/smile.png

I used to do monthly instalments - but the uptake was so small I stopped.

Most ppl prefer to pay upfront & get the expense out of the way.

I got put off ian when i had to pay upfront but when i knew i could pay monthly i never hesitated but to get a website.. and now its worth it /emoticons/smile.png after 1 years of monthly payments i wont have to pay anymore as all of it is payed off /emoticons/biggrin.png

highly recommend if u want a professional website /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Iain - you should get a call from a guy called John Milnes in the next day or 2. He has a wordpress website that needs tweaking,.. I'm useless with wordpress, but saw you did some real nice WP sites & thought you might be able to do the job for him,..

Iain - you should get a call from a guy called John Milnes in the next day or 2. He has a wordpress website that needs tweaking,.. I'm useless with wordpress, but saw you did some real nice WP sites & thought you might be able to do the job for him,..
Cheers mate. PM me your address and I'll pop something nice in the post for you /emoticons/wink.png

very decent of you

and also very decent of you

Cheers mate. PM me your address and I'll pop something nice in the post for you /emoticons/wink.png

Back