Cscs Test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Jun 27, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Done my cscs test today, does anybody else have there card for working on construction sites

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

nope, I don't :D.

although, the cleaning of windows is generally done after the construction, so is it technically a construction site at that point?

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Yeh it's classed ad a construction site until handed over by the builders and they are the ones who organise the builders cleans, I only know this because I had a call last week about a builders window clean but couldn't do it due go no cscs card so thought I would get it on the off chance I get any in the future

4. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

I have mine. Dunno how long they last for . Was a few years ago

5. Paul

Paul Guest

They last fir life I think, was just thinking if anybody is going to do there's I have the practice book here cost me £12 but no good now so of anybody wants it free :D

6. Masons

Masons Guru

What's the full process of obtaining a card.

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Test £43 then apply for a card I'm not sure how much the card is yet, it's a very simple test once you have looked through the book all the questions are there if you want the book pm your address and I won't do a H I will send it this week lol

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

im thinkin of gettin one just in case! worth it really, no a few people that have them!

9. Paul

Paul Guest

Yeh there worth just having Get a few builders cleans prior planning and preporation lol

10. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I had cscs cards in the past they dont last for life if you look on the cscs website it will tell you what you need to know
    the test itself is a piece of pee to do it's when you go to get supervisors cards etc it gets a bit harder .

Advertisement