Customer From 4 Weekly To 8 Weekly

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Aug 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

he rang me for a quote last week... she said her previous cleaner charged her 12 quid.. she said i dont mind if u charge me more aslong as u do a good job :) So i charged her £12.50... she said every month she wants them cleaning

cleaned them today then she texted me saying when are u collecting cos i was an hourlate... i said not to long:) so went to collect money she gave me the money and then she goes u done a very good job thankyou etc :) then she goes... i dont want them doing until 9 weeks now :) I go yeah okay just give me a ring then :) i never said nothing so i went.. and got a text from her with a date she wants them cleaning... in 9 weeks time.. i said to her we both greed a 4x weekly clean but i only work 4x weekly and 8x weekly...

so ill put u in for 8 weeks... so every 8 weeks your windows will be due for a clean okay ? and she was happy with that :)

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Good Lad :p :p :p

3. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

aye, shes a keeper!

4. Honestcleaning

Honestcleaning Well-Known Member

Do you get all your customers number H? Bet you reply with a kiss on em all as well dont ya!

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Nah he replies with a smiley face .

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Ye i got numbers of 95% customers lol

7. Vince Green

Vince Green Active Member

Yes, the bloke at no 24 loves it. Always replies back with two kisses.

On a more serious note I think 8 weeks is the way it is going now, I will take them on at 12 weeks quite happily. I have had a few that have asked to change recently, i presume money is a bit tight A customer is a customer and if you give them what they want in terms of service they will be a good customer. Mind you, I am not giving that bloke at no 24 what he wants.

8. Posh

Posh Hero

I wish all mine would go 8 weeks but you always get some that love the 4 weeks & love there windows clean. IMO 4 weeks is to quick.

9. harunh

harunh Legend

4 weeks is spot on i think :p

Advertisement