Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Darn, not a good start to the day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

When we went diving in the caymans we hired a V8 F350 twin rear wheels , it was the size of a house ??? nice drive though 
That is a massive truck hahaha! The f150 is massive compared to uk pickups but the 350 is another level! That was one of my favourite things about Canada, they're just set up for big trucks, if I was from there i'd definitely be a hillbilly, beers shotguns and trucks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to do the same in my old 1.9PD Octavia, had a lovely little remap on it so acceleration was almost linear from about 1900rpm?, used to run out of revs too quickly on a 3 car overtake in 3rd?. But again, only done when i could see a mile ahead and nobody was looking like overtaking. This guy the other day was just nuts, he managed to get a whole 30 yards ahead by the time we were queuing at the roundabout?
i love my mark 8 golf GTD ...its the cleanest,fastest GTD VW have ever made.....its great driving this after driving a van all day with half a ton of water in the back!

i love my mark 8 golf GTD ...its the cleanest,fastest GTD VW have ever made.....its great driving this after driving a van all day with half a ton of water in the back!
The Van is remapped too, so its pretty speedy at the end of the day?
I do miss having the diesel push in the octy though. Sold it and got the Mrs an NB MX5 for the summer, but that will fail the MOT in October I reckon, so working out what to get as a winter hack. Thinking of going for an old barge like an early 2000s S-type or S-class, or maybe some 4wd saloon? Need to also get on with getting the Capri back on the road, thats enough to blow out your cobwebs with the 24v cossie conversion?

Sorry to hear about your accident! Glad you're ok!

Can I see your setup in the back though? I love a pickup, used to have a 5.4l v8 F150 when I Lived in Canada and would love to be able to justify buying a pickup here one day as I miss it a lot haha!! 

View attachment 24096
Sure, I'll take a picture tomorrow ?

@Mx19

Here's the photo of the payload.

This is a 500L tank, with an electric reel and the small black box holds the B2B charger.  My two poles fit diagonally on top of the tank (27ft and 18ft).  I have two extensions for the 27ft that fits on the left hand side gap when needed. Chemical spray is hidden down on the right hand side, along with an assortment of brushes.  My toolkit fits in the storage compartment under the rear seats.  I do not use ladders with the exception of a handful of jobs and when I need it, I put my telescopic ladder in the rear footwell.  I have a Gardiner backpack that I rarely use but when needed, it sits in the rear footwell too.

This is all I need as I do not offer add ons like gutter vac, power washing etc.  I just do windows, GSFs and the likes.

PS - downside is there's no room to pee!

IMG_3867.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back