Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Death of a Gardiners Extreme

WCF

Help Support WCF:

im the same slx would be a kick in the balls for me its high mod for me from now on, there are other options out there to try 

neon

boss

xline

gow 

extreme

so a few options there in the high end pole choices im going to try boss next £475 all in 22ft no brush or hose its ment to be a tad heaver than extreme but stronger and longer lasting !!! the gow is ment to be scott dennings twicked version but its early days yet 

Ive had gardiner poles SLX a 39 and an 18 since I started they are ace and dont love them religiously but a good clean now and again. Service has always been good and our delivery driver knows where to put my gear if not in so no issues.

Not tried any other poles yet, I shall wait till these wear out before worrying about it. Might be a while.

The extreme would be great if your suffering from shoulder arm pain arthritis, help you no end getting through your work.Sure this was one of the
Areas it was manufactured for.
I've never used one mainly because I'm not prepared to do the maintenance every week also
The price .But I can see the market for them.
S

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ive had gardiner poles SLX a 39 and an 18 since I started they are ace and dont love them religiously but a good clean now and again. Service has always been good and our delivery driver knows where to put my gear if not in so no issues.
Not tried any other poles yet, I shall wait till these wear out before worrying about it. Might be a while.
I just replace the sections when required .

The extreme would be great if your suffering from shoulder arm pain arthritis, help you no end getting through your work.Sure this was one of the
Areas it was manufactured for.
I've never used one mainly because I'm not prepared to do the maintenance every week also
The price .But I can see the market for them.
S

Same as me @Duncs

I have 3 SLX22 and they’re tough as old boots.

The only thing I will change is the brush’s. Waiting for the extreme sill brush to come out

Latest Posts

Back