Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Decided to take the plunge into wfp but a bit confused about what to buy.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Working on a Saturday has worked for me this week

Got 3 new ones from people i had leafletted but no response they all came out when they saw me working

So that's now 11 from 40 minutes leafletting last Tuesday(well 8 plus todays 3)

I don't personally work Saturdays but when I started it was the only day I could work with my dad driving me , absolute fantastic day for picking up work as the majority of people are off, just make sure you give the ladders a good shake to waken them up lol

Lazy git

I'm not doing anything at all tomorrow though

Parking my **** on the sofa for the day

I've not got much on tomorrow either. I've got to go and get my wife's car cleaned in the morning as we've got someone coming to look at it in the afternoon. Hopefully they'll buy it. I might see if the car wash people have any empty drums I can pinch.

I ask in tescos car wash and the local ones..usually they have some but have chucked the lids but you can get them from the water guy

Working on a Saturday has worked for me this weekGot 3 new ones from people i had leafletted but no response they all came out when they saw me working

So that's now 11 from 40 minutes leafletting last Tuesday(well 8 plus todays 3)
I've found that saturdays are brilliant for getting new customers davey. Just never see them during the week. Sometimes if i want to expand in a certain area i'll do it on a saturday if i can manage it

Back