Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Decking Ladder Stay Gadget

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ankalad is fitted. It looks really good and although the real test will be a large gutter job (Thats on Saturday) I have played with it on the drive and it is impressive. Looks really useful for conservatory roofs etc.
what colour is it? my is gold.it is really good gear,helps to set up ladder even with wrong angle of the ladder you fell safer

what colour is it? my is gold.it is really good gear,helps to set up ladder even with wrong angle of the ladder you fell safer
Gold/bronze. we buy lots of kit over the years. some of it is great, some not so and hardly gets any use. I think this is £100 well spent.

Did it come with the treaded bars to fit it in the rung ends like smurfs or did you have to drill the ladder like i did?

Mine never came with the bars or correct bushes to fit the rung ends

The older ones came with 2 long treaded bars to fit the pivots on the end of the 1st and 9th rung instead of drilling and different plastic bushes to go in the rung ends

Wonder why they changed it??

Latest Posts

Back