Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

di vessel setup too much pressure

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Is anybody still doing this? I.E Tap water in van water tank connected to double DI leading to reel? 

Was thinking I would prefer to have tap water in my van so if I need to either wash the van or a pressure wash job came up with no access to water I would have the option to use tap instead of Pure.

Is anybody still doing this? I.E Tap water in van water tank connected to double DI leading to reel? 

Was thinking I would prefer to have tap water in my van so if I need to either wash the van or a pressure wash job came up with no access to water I would have the option to use tap instead of Pure.
I run a double Di setup and have done last 2 years I initially had this problem with too much pressure causing hose locks to burst off .... I solved it by changing hose locks for valve stop type and removed the air in Di vessel ...... In regards to above yes exactly what I do should I need jet wash I can straight from the van without needing customers tap or if there's not one 

I run a double Di setup and have done last 2 years I initially had this problem with too much pressure causing hose locks to burst off .... I solved it by changing hose locks for valve stop type and removed the air in Di vessel ...... In regards to above yes exactly what I do should I need jet wash I can straight from the van without needing customers tap or if there's not one 
Have you got a link for the valve stop you're using mate?

Back