Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Did you have to take time off work after the vaccine jab?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are far to many people that are exposing ones to potential danger by their lying about things , I agree everyone has a choice  to have the jabs or not but at least be honest about it and not lying my daughter is a paramedic and Ime in the Fireservice we have all been exposed to this type of mentality putting us and our family’s and many other vulnerable people at risk for far to long , once mouth off about it’s all a government hoax and there is no such thing as Covid then when they get it they cry like babies and regret their decision I have seen it so many times .
I have too. Strict, no nonsense, out the door if not jabbed triage would soon sort out the false bravado from the big talkers.

I have too. Strict, no nonsense, out the door if not jabbed triage would soon sort out the false bravado from the big talkers.
We have been manning the ambulances for almost a year now as so many ambulance staff have been affected by all this and a lot of it could have been avoided with honesty , 

hubby and the lads etc carried on doing inside window cleaning,no hold back  . i think it was a deep lack of respect for boris that[probably] started this ,thing is everybody has their own opinion and thats the bottom line you want the jab and the booster go ahead i will say well done good on you id agree  it doesnt hurt  , never say more fool you .this reminds me a friend of a friend died the other week after getting her 2nd jab,aged 26 

it wasnt only us , my hairdresser carried on working regardless too he has just taken on another worker 

hubbys little time for the net now hes busy on his projects 
I lost my 98 grandmother in January to covid and my 100 year old grandad in August of last year due to covid, Also my cousin is crippled due to long covid and doesn't have long of her life left.

Forget all the political BS and scaremongering snowflake flat earth tin foil hat wearing 5G vegan brainwashed idiots and see what a massive difference proactive mass vaccination has had positivity on society and the global stage 

With respect, saying that your husband and lads carried on with internal cleans whilst we are all fighting a pandemic is quite irresponsible and shows lack of concern for your clients well-being 

That's just my opinion and tuppence worth to which I'm entitled to..... 

vegan brainwashed idiots
Not all vegan, I know of to people who didn't want the vaccine first one may well have long covid as he hasn't returned to work as he isn't well enough 2nd spent 3 weeks in icu with a space helmet on her head and she may well have long covid at 46 years old and they both have changed their minds about the vaccine 

hubby and the lads etc carried on doing inside window cleaning,no hold back  . i think it was a deep lack of respect for boris that[probably] started this ,thing is everybody has their own opinion and thats the bottom line you want the jab and the booster go ahead i will say well done good on you id agree  it doesnt hurt  , never say more fool you .this reminds me a friend of a friend died the other week after getting her 2nd jab,aged 26 

it wasnt only us , my hairdresser carried on working regardless too he has just taken on another worker 

hubbys little time for the net now hes busy on his projects 
You and your  "hubby"(I hate that word!)are selfish to the core....if it was up to me I'd pin you both down and inject you by force....??

I lost my 98 grandmother in January to covid and my 100 year old grandad in August of last year due to covid, Also my cousin is crippled due to long covid and doesn't have long of her life left.

Forget all the political BS and scaremongering snowflake flat earth tin foil hat wearing 5G vegan brainwashed idiots and see what a massive difference proactive mass vaccination has had positivity on society and the global stage 

With respect, saying that your husband and lads carried on with internal cleans whilst we are all fighting a pandemic is quite irresponsible and shows lack of concern for your clients well-being 

That's just my opinion and tuppence worth to which I'm entitled to..... 
Totally agree  people with this attitude are despicable 

There's far to many nasty comments about someones personal choice. It's not a legal requirement to be jabbed, so if people don't want it that is their choice and a load of people abusing them making that choice is out of order. I've always refused the flu jab and that kills thousands every year and Covid is another Coronavirus, should I be held down and given the flu jab? 

There's far to many nasty comments about someones personal choice. It's not a legal requirement to be jabbed, so if people don't want it that is their choice and a load of people abusing them making that choice is out of order. I've always refused the flu jab and that kills thousands every year and Covid is another Coronavirus, should I be held down and given the flu jab? 
When ones comment that they have done internal work all the way through this pandemic that’s both illegal and very irresponsible  they deserve all the  comments they are getting I have personally seen many die a very distressing death from all this , as for vaccinations yes that’s their personal choice I quite agree . 

I can't understand why anyone that has had the vaccine would be so against people that choose not to.

You've been vaccinated you have your protection so to speak what others choose to do should be of no relevance or impact.

Calling people despicable or wanting to hold them down and force it on them, refusing health care because of peoples health choices.These attitudes are what's wrong.

I'm not anti or pro it's down to choice and let's not forget this is still in it's trial period till 2023 if you have any problems or reaction there is no comeback.

You've been vaccinated you have your protection so to speak what others choose to do should be of no relevance or impact.
There are lots of people who can't be vaccinated or where the vaccine does not work due compromised immune systems. So the more people that are fully vaccinated the more difficult it is for the virus to spread thus those who can't be protected by the vaccine are safer. 

Remember if we have to go in another lockdown it effects the whole country and those that don't have the jabs are contributing to that!

I understand that some people don't like jabs etc but I do think people need to understand having the jabs isn't just about themselves it's the whole of the UK.

There are lots of people who can't be vaccinated or where the vaccine does not work due compromised immune systems. So the more people that are fully vaccinated the more difficult it is for the virus to spread thus those who can't be protected by the vaccine are safer. 

Remember if we have to go in another lockdown it effects the whole country and those that don't have the jabs are contributing to that!

I understand that some people don't like jabs etc but I do think people need to understand having the jabs isn't just about themselves it's the whole of the UK.
You can still transmit and pass the virus on even when fully vaccinated.

When ones comment that they have done internal work all the way through this pandemic that’s both illegal and very irresponsible  they deserve all the  comments they are getting I have personally seen many die a very distressing death from all this , as for vaccinations yes that’s their personal choice I quite agree . 
The only thing they should be criticised for is for working internally for the first 3 or 4 months as this wasn't allowed, and possibly illegal. However the other comments are wrong. When we get to a level of refusing people a personal choice we are getting to the extremes of left and right wing politics. Fairly certain no one on here wants to live under that type of regime yet are ok saying they should be denied their personal legal choice, even to be injected against their will?

Remember I was virtually in the back of an ambulance 18 months ago and fully appreciate how dangerous it is. 

Last edited by a moderator:

I fully understand your good lady falls in this bracket and can appreciate your stance. I have had both jabs, even though don't understand how this can help me as I've already had the virus so should have some immunity. Double jabbed people are still catching it so even if 99% of people are jabbed you won't stop it. Look at Israel, who have led the world, currently?

been crying in my cups all morning so many horrid comments - you try your best ,try to help people and have it thrown back at you 
If anything I posted offended then I am sorry, it was not my intent to upset anyone. Everyone does have the right to do what they want but sometimes the greater good needs to be considered. I realise having the jab doesn't protect you 100% and can still allow you to pass it on but it is certainly reducing the deaths per infected person.

been crying in my cups all morning so many horrid comments - you try your best ,try to help people and have it thrown back at you 

hubby-whats wrong with that word eh?  at least its technically true. i wouldnt mind if you called your partner missus even if you werent wed and who gives a hoot what gender she is   . everybody has their own opinion.thats the bottom line 
Sorry to hear you’ve been upset, but coming on a public forum and announcing you’ve been doing internal cleaning whilst a world wide pandemic has been going on, what did you  expect, a box of quality street? ?

hubby-whats wrong with that word eh?  at least its technically true. i wouldnt mind if you called your partner missus even if you werent wed and who gives a hoot what gender she is   . everybody has their own opinion.thats the bottom line 
I sympathise with you, as being mauled for it is wrong. There are a lot of people out there, like us who are self employed. They don't have the luxury we have of working outside, and although wrong, have had to go to work and break the rules. I'm not condoning it, but I'm damned relieved that I didn't have to make that decision. Bills had to be paid, mortgage payments made, etc. I know there's lots of government help, but a 20% drop in income put a lot of people in a very very difficult position! 

Can I just add that I'm utterly appalled by some of the comments I've read from people on here this evening and they should be deeply ashamed of themselves.  The suggestion in any way that those people who chose not to have a vaccination - and it is a free decicion for each individual based on a risk v benefit analysis - should be denied medical care or treated differently in the event they were in a tiny minority who had covid seriously is frankly beyond appalling.

I was on this forum at the start of this pandemic in March 2020 when those who chose to continue working were ridiculed by some  - three weeks later those ridiculing them were back at work themselves.  I suggest those who condemn individuals who chose not to be vaccinated now shut up respect others opinions until they can provide medium to long term data on the safety of the vaccines. 

If you are vaccinated, you are protected and you don't need to worry about anyone else and I respect your decision to do so. Likewise, if you chose not to, I fully respect your decision. 

And just as a final thought, should those 1600 people who have died as a result of the vaccine and the hundreds of thousands of adverse reactions been denied medical care for their choice to have it? I think we all know the answer and it works the other way too.  

If I've missed something today and replies have been deleted please let me know mate, from what I've read I don't see anything nasty, people have lost family through this and two members who maybe got a bit wound up have lost family to covid. 

Your idea of nasty must be different to mine. By all means slate them for doing internals but to do so because they haven't been jabbed is wrong. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back