Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diy filtration

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No idea how much resin i use as i used to use ro only and the Collins 450gpd was producing around 7-9 ppm from 300ppm from tap

Now i have a 25l di i got off Damo but it is full of nuclear grade resin which had been in it ages and still producing 0ppm so not had the opportunity to change it and then work it out by the next change

Suffice to say i am not on a meter and use anywhere from 200l to 400l per day and it costs me nowt

Got the ro second hand with almost new membranes so can't comment on that either but I've been using it about a year

No idea how much resin i use as i used to use ro only and the Collins 450gpd was producing around 7-9 ppm from 300ppm from tap

Now i have a 25l di i got off Damo but it is full of nuclear grade resin which had been in it ages and still producing 0ppm so not had the opportunity to change it and then work it out by the next change

Suffice to say i am not on a meter and use anywhere from 200l to 400l per day and it costs me nowt

Got the ro second hand with almost new membranes so can't comment on that either but I've been using it about a year
What is your tap pressure dave mate?

Got my moonshine in there  :4_joy:

I have a beer on the go occasionally when i sort my water out in the evening and it ends up in there until i remember to bin it lol

Latest Posts

Back