Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do you use any additives?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well, I bought it, then kept on reading things about it. By the time it arrived I just came to conclusion that pure water was good enough for me. I not gonna risk getting sludge in my tank or my pump. Wether or not that actually happens, I'm not taking the risk.
I understand that , i could use that bottle as im running low  :1f609: but too far away .

Well, I bought it, then kept on reading things about it. By the time it arrived I just came to conclusion that pure water was good enough for me. I not gonna risk getting sludge in my tank or my pump. Wether or not that actually happens, I'm not taking the risk.

Stick it it on eBay I expect some idiot will buy it like they do Gardiner poles and brushes paying more secondhand than they cost new ????

still got a bottle of the original vision i got sent free a good few years back. got a small sample bottle of added sparkle not used any of them in years. not sure if they made any difference.

ive tryed lots of different additives but for me i found hot pure water is best for me ,best of luck tho to any one who uses additives if it works for u then crack on  :2_thumbs_up_-_animated:

My Vision 2 has just run out after 6 months I've just this minute ordered some I think it's brilliant I clean my own windows and they are perfect and I've had no complaints plus it looks to the Customer that some kind of cleaner is in the water as they see the bubbles it's worth it just for that.
Why would you feel the need to imply you're using soap to the customers?  Surely they're happy with the method anyway?  

Back