Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dodger

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

Read this thread and i am sure you will get a good response from everybody, you would be very much missed so dont leave .

WHAT DO YOU THINK BOYS ?

dont leave dodger otherwise whoever you werent getting on with will have won and got their way ,surely your not gonna let that happen ,

I messaged him personally on fb i told him the forum needs him! I glad you posted this mark as i was gonna but am out now been out all day.

He is a valuable member of this forum and has great diy skills we can all learn from!

I dont get the thing with admin and rc silly really!

I dont for sure /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/wink.png

Dodger mate, there are more here that like you than have an issue, so pop back and ignore the bad ones

Dodger, don't leave........

You're the only one who laughs at my jokes /emoticons/biggrin.png .

Besides that....don't let the immature, petty minded w@nkers win /emoticons/wink.png (who-ever they are :rolleyes:).

Keep posting Dodger.

Put yourself and your business first, and when you have the time, post.

Cheers, Richard

Dodger as I have said your a respected and valued member. Don't be pushed away because of someone else. Would be a shame to see you go mate. Just tell me who it is you want me to ban lol.. Just kidding, but just sit your bum down and don't take notice of plonkers

I dont for sure /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/wink.png
You I put up with because you give good advice and join in the conversations a lot, I even gave you a few likes, you can be a little shall we say abrupt at times but then so can I so even steven there. /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Latest Posts

Back