doh

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by norm, Feb 26, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. norm

norm Grand Master

did a first clean bungalow and packed my gear away drove out gates and turned left onto the road hmm where did that window come from :mad: offset only visible from road
    u turn round back through gates gear out again window cleaned gear back in and home
    the window was only 4ft x 10 ft roughly so easy missed :rolleyes: and my daughter found it very funny when i told her :laugh:

Advertisement
  2. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

I recently done this on a first clean worst thing was customer picked it up! And questioned me on saying are you sure you cleaned all the windows I was like "yeah" !! Only to be shown the offending window

3. simon

simon Guru

i did a bungalow yesterday that i've been doing for 15 mths & needing a burst i went past the last window to the far wall & found another window !!! never been cleaned & never been mentioned lmao

4. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Blimey, sounds like there's a load of bodge artist on here ;)

Advertisement