Doing the paperwork, bookeeping etc.

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by johnjones, May 21, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. johnjones

johnjones Newcomer

Just started a new window cleaning buisness, sole trader.
    i now have about 100 houses and growing, which i split up into about 25 a week, so i have work every week.

Just wondered how long you guys spend on bookeeping, every week, do you do it daily, weeky, monthly etc.
    arnt used to doing this.

Advertisement
  2. shazzy692002

I use awork to do all of mine, cost me £100 a year, but well worth it, as have over 400 customers....takes 5 min every night.

3. cheapncheerful

yeh me not so good with the bookkeeping....cat woman ....sexy ...old git.....fit....etc dont really make the grade...i have tried..but its all in me head....oh one day......still as long as you can keep a running total....oh i better go and write down lovely lucy s £9 whilst i think about it...

manuka woman, spider woman, the list is endless...well i know who they are....i do of course keep two copies....one on the computer and of course...pen and paper...i still think a lot get them cleaned for free...no wonder i am busy fool...

i seem to be very good at bookkeeping when i come to sell a round though....:rofl:

4. Mwwindowcleaning

Mwwindowcleaning Active Member

is awork only available for ios /iphones????

Advertisement