Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ordering Gardiners poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Beccy

I'm trying to order two new poles but can't get the brush I want to add to the pole I want. Can't really afford to get a whole extra brush on top of the one that comes with the pole.

Does anyone know if they only offer certain brushed with certain poles, or if it's likely to be a website error?

That's good to know. I was going to get it ordered tonight, but will hold off until I can call them if it's likely to mean I get what I would prefer /emoticons/smile.png

Gave them a call this morning about an order of mine that went haywire over the weekend. Think I fell asleep in the middle of ordering by the looks of it. Think I'm getting old./emoticons/biggrin.png

Very friendly bunch. Give em a call

yep call them, I ordered the extreme 22 and wanted the new ultimate brush which was not listed, I gave them a call and it was sorted straight away. what poles are you buying? I also ordered the small clx 4 when it arrived I thought what the fu*k am I going to use that for, looked like they had made it for my 4 year old son but its my best buy so far from them, its fantastic on ground floor cleans

Well, I currently have a CLX 14 and CLX 27. The 27 is my most used pole as with the 14 I can reach upstairs on cottages but not town houses. I work in an area where the buildings are either tiny or huge and not much in between.

I'm definitely getting an SLX 30 as I have a few jobs where I'm on tip toes with my arms above my head to reach the very tops.

Then to replace the smaller one I keep changing my mind between SLX 18, which would then probably become my main pole or something smaller (maybe CLX 10) and then the 30 would be my main pole.

The 10 would be awesome for my weekly ground floor shops round and bungalows, and a much cheaper option, but it would be so nice only having to use the bigger pole on the bigger jobs.

If only I could afford 3 poles lol

id go for the slx's even if you bought one waited a few weeks and bought the other. I used a clx 22 for years thinking it was great until I upgraded. the clx are good to get out and start earning some coin but find they have to much flex compared to the slx and extreme

Well, I currently have a CLX 14 and CLX 27. The 27 is my most used pole as with the 14 I can reach upstairs on cottages but not town houses. I work in an area where the buildings are either tiny or huge and not much in between.
I'm definitely getting an SLX 30 as I have a few jobs where I'm on tip toes with my arms above my head to reach the very tops.

Then to replace the smaller one I keep changing my mind between SLX 18, which would then probably become my main pole or something smaller (maybe CLX 10) and then the 30 would be my main pole.

The 10 would be awesome for my weekly ground floor shops round and bungalows, and a much cheaper option, but it would be so nice only having to use the bigger pole on the bigger jobs.

If only I could afford 3 poles lol
Just think Beccy; you could charge more for the show /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back