Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Durable Medium Sill Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Another window cleaner showed me a unger yellow solor brush today and it looked really good with long bristles.

Has anyone used a solor brush (even Gardiner...lol) on windows and did it perform well?

Receved my extreme stiff sill gota say it looks very nice cant wate to try it just weighting for glue to dry on my clamp managed to salvage my snapped section 

Are these only really good with hot water as they look good.

To be honest most of the brushes in Alex's link look good in just not sure if a stiff bristled brush would be good for every day use.

The windows I've been getting have been so dirty and with what looks like builders dust that I'm resulting to going back trad as they just end up leaving marks.

Also my softer brushes seem to hold the dirt no matter how much I dust them off or rinse them so I end up spreading the dirt to the next customer.

I've been doing this quite a while now but I'm starting to feel like I'm just starting out....lol
Using stiff brushes with cold will work ok but I think you would find them to stiff as the heat makes them splay better in the glass 

Back