Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ever Smell Bull On Here?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want this thread locked?. Some one asked a question, some of us put answers, theres rules and then thers RULES, Surely there is no harm in a debate, its not like anyone has got aggressive, or put someone down.
I choose not to read some peoples questions/chats, cos I know they are talking **** half the time. but then theres others I love to read. theres some rite good blokes on here, and its quite nice sometimes having a heated discussion, If we all had the same views, and answers, then theres no point in having this site.!!!!

Each to there own, :Image15:
Absolutely Sharon I haven't seen any reason to lock or delete it. Find some comments funny actually, as long as no names are mentioned and no arguments break out its quite a refreshing little thread lol.

Oh for god sake someone bite....

Anyhow just a thought this thread might be directed at me as just so happens my nickname at school was billy bullshit? :Image13:

Could it be me? :Image10:

Anyhow just a thought this thread might be directed at me as just so happens my nickname at school was billy ********? :Image13:

Just use your brains people and read the threads and then do some detective work. I promise you will get there in the end. I sussed the person a while back ;-)

Smurph is your **** twitching? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyhow just a thought this thread might be directed at me as just so happens my nickname at school was billy ********? :Image13:

Bunter?

Oh does it matter guys it's just tinternet, it's better here (I think) than 'most' other forums so let's just be happy about that.

As said just believe what you want, don't what ya don't, simples.

Totally over my head - think this site is a really nice community - I may pick up eventually ( as manuel said in Fawlty Towers)

Nope it dosent matter at all Dodge, its a good little community no arguments, no willy waving - hope it stays that way - good point mate

It is a good forum if sometimes a bit masonic,one rule for one and not the other but otherwise very good.

To be honest I got better things to do then worry who's saying what. Just come on & answer when I can & have a chit chat. It's a nice little forum.

It is a good forum if sometimes a bit masonic,one rule for one and not the other but otherwise very good.
No Ady we're trying to organise the site much better now and apply the same rules to everyone but also not have to enforce anything, it's really not something any of us want to do cos after all we're (all staff) just members as well and we joined staff team cos we love the forum just as much as everyone else.

I Only mentioned locking it as the thread was designed to start an argument, as pointed out by others ?

I don't mind either way to be honest.

Don't know why people have to bull about window cleaning as we all start somewhere and let our round/business bloom like a flower.

Worked with many liars over the years and like tuffers have sussed one out.boasts about his workers and cash he's counting.no need really.

Cool Dodge ill be on the matter tomorrow, its of extreme importance, now hold on think the cat got to it first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back