Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

extreem poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sale ??, put 2 Xtreme 25's in my basket and was going to be charged £6.95 for delivery. Might look at a Himod Ova8 and see what they're like. I don't mind paying for quality but sometimes think someone is taking my eyes out.
Dont forget the Pens that dont have much Ink in them
they charge extra for the ink

Sale ??, put 2 Xtreme 25's in my basket and was going to be charged £6.95 for delivery. Might look at a Himod Ova8 and see what they're like. I don't mind paying for quality but sometimes think someone is taking my eyes out.
If you do decide to buy an ova 8 hi mod, ring up ziggy at streamline and say "squeaky clean Dave sent me" and you will get a discount.

If you do decide to buy an ova 8 hi mod, ring up ziggy at streamline and say "squeaky clean Dave sent me" and you will get a discount.
Varitech are a compleat bunch of conmen when resin was about £80 a bag they tried to charge me over £120 that was this ziggy bloke I will never deal with them again ,in the early days with the two South African guys they were very good and competitive on price now they are a very poor company .

Varitech are a compleat bunch of conmen when resin was about £80 a bag they tried to charge me over £120 that was this ziggy bloke I will never deal with them again ,in the early days with the two South African guys they were very good and competitive on price now they are a very poor company .
That was Mike and Peter.
Peter set up my RO system and was very helpful ?

I got mugged off once now I tell them how much I’m paying for resin as they price match ?

Sorry you had a bad experiance with them but they have always been pretty helpful with me.

Snapped one of my extreme 18 on Wednesday was old and really thinly worn had it fully extended resting against a window went to untangle the hose as got caught up the pole slipped then snapped the first section like I say was ar least 2 years old so cat complain.
will order another soon probably get a 22 next time.

I found 18 reaches most jobs but does come up short on a few I now use a 25ft and a 18 I think a 20 would be the perfect reach tho my 18 gets hammered and keeps on going

Back