Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

extreem poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Just looking around Gardiners site
There Extreem poles . Life expectancy around 1 year with daily use & being looked after * cleaned . Not long for a £500+ Extreem 18
Looking for a lightest pole . Are they all similar or higher priced on different sites for simmilar to the Extreems

It would be nice if they had a SALE

Just looking around Gardiners site
There Extreem poles . Life expectancy around 1 year with daily use & being looked after * cleaned . Not long for a £500+ Extreem 18
Looking for a lightest pole . Are they all similar or higher priced on different sites for simmilar to the Extreems

It would be nice if they had a SALE
They will last longer than that I use an extreame 22 as an every day pole and get at least 18-24 months out if them and they don’t get maintained , I do treat it with respect but it does some serious work , when I think how much money I earn in that time with it it’s a very cheap pole

Sale ??, put 2 Xtreme 25's in my basket and was going to be charged £6.95 for delivery. Might look at a Himod Ova8 and see what they're like. I don't mind paying for quality but sometimes think someone is taking my eyes out.
Hate to break it to you mate but the Ova8 is more expensive than an Xtreme only by a few quid depending on if you need hose etc from Gardiners also the delivery charges are higher Basket - Streamline Systems https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/checkout/cart/ like for like with a 22ft pole as ova don't have 25ft poles

If I was to ever jump ship from Gardiners I'd be inclined to try a Carbon Nano 25 Foot (Super Hi-Mod) Water Fed Pole or HEX 22ft Anti-Spin 3k Carbon X-line don't do a 25ft Hi-Mod pole or don't have them in stock if you look at the specs of Gardiner poles there ain't much difference in the weights

Last edited:
If you go in to Virotech they allways knock money off and do a deal my I managed to get a free booster pump with my ro and my hover was cheaper than the grippa one and got a free bottol of wine ? once you get to no the staff there not so expensive ?

If you go in to Virotech they allways knock money off and do a deal my I managed to get a free booster pump with my ro and my hover was cheaper than the grippa one and got a free bottol of wine ? once you get to no the staff there not so expensive ?
You're just down the road from them though ? I ain't driving 100's of miles to get a few quid knocked off it will cost me more in diesel and I don't think @Part Timer travels as far as Devon from the North East

My extremes are quite old now and it has crossed my mind to pop into Gardiners on the way to Cornwall when I visit my dad ?

Back