Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

extreme poles and power reels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

its easy to tie a length of para-cord to the brush and loop it back to the ground!! 

You need to reinforce the clamps so you dont pull the brush apart but as long as you can tie a string its not going to topple cmon its not rocket science 

maybe im the worlds best lol but get off my back about it i dont need to prove nothing the proof is written
Nothing like a bit of modesty , you cannot clean windows at over 100 feet with any accuracy or see what you are doing we do  a lot of 8 storey stuff that’s around 75-87 high depending on the slope of the land and that’s hard enough without trying to do  up to an extra 40 feet on top of that , it would be interesting to see your risk assessment for doing that ???

LondonSurreyman almost sounds like he is going to start trying to sell resin. Not sure how many will get that reference?
That’s harun he’s calling himself haz on the other forum and is getting a right old bashing at the moment with his claims about MB400 resin ???? it’s well worth a read if you need a good laugh 

Nothing like a bit of modesty , you cannot clean windows at over 100 feet with any accuracy or see what you are doing we do  a lot of 8 storey stuff that’s around 75-87 high depending on the slope of the land and that’s hard enough without trying to do  up to an extra 40 feet on top of that , it would be interesting to see your risk assessment for doing that ???
Risk assessment..what is that???

That’s harun he’s calling himself haz on the other forum and is getting a right old bashing at the moment with his claims about MB400 resin ???? it’s well worth a read if you need a good laugh 
Unfortunately I had enough of his attitude which is why he's on there now.

No time for all the insults etc on here.. not that sort of place..unless it's digging at Steve Garwood it's not allowed ???

The clown only joined the forum 9 hours ago hopefully he will soon get board and join Ciu they will love him ????
I don't want anyone to leave but also not having the arguing or insults.

your a sad bunch, you dont need any advise cos you all know better, yet you cant reach a window and are going back to try agaim on Monday. i think the extension you need is 85 pounds last time i bought one. Go on keep snapping your overused extreme poles and have a lovely life as online bullies 

your a sad bunch, you dont need any advise cos you all know better, yet you cant reach a window and are going back to try agaim on Monday. i think the extension you need is 85 pounds last time i bought one. Go on keep snapping your overused extreme poles and have a lovely life as online bullies 
I think you'll find he didn't do the job due to weather and high winds.. at least get the facts straight before having a dig..

LondonSurreyman almost sounds like he is going to start trying to sell resin. Not sure how many will get that reference?
i make water filters buddy and im not any other name on any other forum, so i could sell you resin but id rather sell you a better larger filter you can put your  resin in. i upscale my op to clean a huge flat stained roof and give up abseiling! 

started designing filters in 2019 very smart ones very large inline filters, have made them and now learning cad software so maybe you can buy one in the future! you guys  and my water filter machine can make pure water with tap on full blast for a year without changing any filters just adding salt to softener 

some people think BIG sorry if i insulted your fat bear bellies, dont spill it

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen @Part Timer working through bad, borderline workable weather. The thing is to decide when to call it. That's a decision for each of us to make independently. It's not for anyone else to judge us or criticise.

i make water filters buddy and im not any other name on any other forum, so i could sell you resin but id rather sell you a better larger filter you can put your  resin in. i upscale my op to clean a huge flat stained roof and give up abseiling! 

started designing filters in 2019 very smart ones very large inline filters, have made them and now learning cad software so maybe you can buy one in the future! you guys  and my water filter machine can make pure water with tap on full blast for a year without changing any filters just adding salt to softener 

some people think BIG sorry if i insulted your fat bear bellies, dont spill it
Fair play you have a great attitude for attracting sales. ?

Think you need to read the posts properly before forming  a wrong opinion @Part Timer said he would have to return to do the job due to the high winds not because he had broken an extreme pole section .

not bothered about selling them to people who know everything if you cant see your mates got an attitude prob tbh i know theres good guys on here but they nice and quiet, theres always good and bad everywhere 

as well i dont want to sell any while my mates are struggling to sell theres, it was about 22 years since my x boss designed the things and ok hes really coining it but i still dont want to undercut him i wish him goodluck and blessings. 

You do realise that large vessels are readily availible already? 25L is commonplace, the car wash by me has a pair that must be 100L each.

plus this.. when i made my filters i thought oh god we need to disinfect the schools and streets like they do in Korea when the epidemic started, So my plan was to use my pure water to make disinfectant, drinkable stuff that matches your immune system, just add salt and electricity, i was working on a plan and investing for public health and it done my head in , Learning about hand sans and hydro acids but i got there, i even bought UV lamps they are amassing! Anyway i wwent broke i stopped working and ran for the hills. i ended up at Tipi Valley in Wales, spent all winter off grid digging a farm up to grow veggies a trully peacefull time and i left it there for them and now im back under the bonnet of my Disco 3 changing the inlet manifolds, i spent a few weeks working at land rover and now im a bloomin mechanic and looking forward to returning to work as a windowcleaner soon on my own! working to appointments only thanks to my super reputation in Kensington London 

Back