Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

extreme poles and power reels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That’s harun he’s calling himself haz on the other forum and is getting a right old bashing at the moment with his claims about MB400 resin ???? it’s well worth a read if you need a good laugh 
He received a Ban over there fairly quickly!

I did try calming him down as he should have some great experience IF he is as successful as he says.

Unfortunately it seems like he just has a chip on his shoulder and takes everything very personally and can't help himself but insult people. 

I really should learn that 'the other forum' isn't for me ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pure water car wash was my dream mate but the eu chaps bought up all the spots 

i bet there filters are not inline filters that sit nice in a car and save you carting water everywhere, my filters open and close they are as long as the drainpipe you chose i just made the cap ends and many have tried and failed at this its not a cheap order by any means, but i used expensive plastic to make prototypes and its still cheaper than buying them so im happy with what i got done i rather make water filters that give people drinkable water and make a nice change to the world b4 i pop off, i want to make water filters very cheap to buy im not after a profit im a Rainbow

Pure water car wash was my dream mate but the eu chaps bought up all the spots 

i bet there filters are not inline filters that sit nice in a car and save you carting water everywhere, my filters open and close they are as long as the drainpipe you chose i just made the cap ends and many have tried and failed at this its not a cheap order by any means, but i used expensive plastic to make prototypes and its still cheaper than buying them so im happy with what i got done i rather make water filters that give people drinkable water and make a nice change to the world b4 i pop off, i want to make water filters very cheap to buy im not after a profit im a Rainbow
I am not tacking the mickey here but I would be very interested in hearing more about your water processing system. Could you start a new thread on it so we can dedicate it to your water processing system?

Processing water is a pain although not difficult once you understand how the current RO systems work. What sort of input tds do you have, what pressure does the system require, what tds does the system output and how much % waste water?

I am always interested to learn about new stuff that could help.

i was not on another forum, find someone else to joke about.

water in London is very heavy 350 -600tds. i have a school that collects rainwater on the roof and then filters it and sends it back up to me where i filter it i have a 1000lt tanks on the school roof. the water could not be worse sometimes they add bleach to it but it all gets filtered out by my softener and heres the interesting bit! Carbon takes 4 mins to work, clean water, you guys buy tiny carbon filters to protect your filters right,well carbon needs 4 mins to do its stuff proper so if you got a tank of water and circulated it through carbon many times you would have much much cleaner water in fact i hear you only need carbon but i still use my 4040 

i am however looking forward to testing this using a huge filter 

Remember this, companies make money selling filter replacements if you dont break your filters they would not make any money, 

For that reason they make the filters small but science says carbon is all you need 

and i have also collected rainwater and it goes in a spair tank in the loft, from there it feed the toilet a small idea but hey look how big it got : my school does the same thing and the building cost over 80 million so its proper future stuff

considering the bad foot i started on here im actually enjoying myself now
It's always great to have new members. No matter what background people are from they always do things differently. It's amazing the little tips you can pick up from people. Plus there are many seasoned windys here with many many years of experience that are very helpful.

This forum does tend to be very friendly and there is a bit of banter. In my opinion it's not like some other forums where people are not nice to one another. Again my opinion, but I would say that if anyone is offended by anything then it's very unlikely that that was the intention of the post. It's mainly very relaxed here, there is a lot of respect about. 

Good luck with the water filters and keep us informed how you are getting on. If you decide to field test your prototypes then I am sure you would get some willing testers.

truth hurts think your pt friend has a problem with anyone working higher than him, poor chap could not reach the top windows with an extreme pole i find that amusing and i feel sorry for you all cos you cant switch off after work 
I'm not the one claiming world records and then saying even though I can do windows over 100' I'm broke. If you do know anything about WFP,  which I seriously doubt as you actually posted you think you might be the worlds best, you would know cleaning windows at 40' in winds of 40+mph isn't safe. Anyway I've had enough of even semi justifying your ridiculous claims and posts so won't be bothering replying again.

All I will say is I can prove everything I say, I look forward to you doing the same. Good luck in finding anyone that believes you.

Just in from an all night session and whilst taking a dump I must agree with London Surrey bloke or whatever he’s called that part timer is a pleb ?.

But I would like to ask him if he knows of any pole that reaches above four foot? ?

Millwall fans only drink purple cans if i remember right, and its what they have for breakfast, back in the day the school caretakers would sign our forms just to get us off site lol 

We used to get so many schools done for ILEA before it collapsed we used to take Thursday off buy a big bag of footballs and play a game on woolwich pier losing all the balls in the river before we went home 

Millwall fans only drink purple cans if i remember right, and its what they have for breakfast, back in the day the school caretakers would sign our forms just to get us off site lol 

We used to get so many schools done for ILEA before it collapsed we used to take Thursday off buy a big bag of footballs and play a game on woolwich pier losing all the balls in the river before we went home 
‘Millwall fans only drink purple cans’

Have you taken crack? ?

Latest Posts

Back