Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

EZ SNAP FEMALE END STOP COUPLING - FOR POLE HOSE - 5MM BARB

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The tolerances with Genuine Parker Tema fittings are very high quality when compared to a cheap aftermarket clone. 
The genuine 26 ones are built to last though.

That's why some system installers eg: brodex and some others use them for all their connections. 

21's in my opinion are an inferior product and actually cost more.

I use rectus 26. They are bigger and heavier but don't have the stupid bearings in them and never wear out.

A mate told me about them last year and I'm still using the same one and dragging it around with no protectaball on it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WFP-Microbore-Type-Water-Fed-Pole-RECTUS-26-Coupling-x-6mm-Hose-Tail/163323509274?epid=1666518501&hash=item2606d6fa1a:g:w2sAAOxyyghQ9COa
They are good but we use hoseless system and they won’t fit up the pole !!!!  We need a decent fitting the same size and style as the rectus 21 but better made sometimes we find they need replacing every month !!!!!! 

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
They are good but we use hoseless system and they won’t fit up the pole !!!!  We need a decent fitting the same size and style as the rectus 21 but better made sometimes we find they need replacing every month !!!!!! 
I use both the slx22 and slx35 hoseless with a rectus fitting, just have to make the hole in the bottom bung bigger ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what Pjj is saying is the 26 won’t go up the pole, they are much wider. He uses the 21, if you read his posts. 
I am thinking of changing over to the brass 26s when I’ve used all my stock up. Parker are very good. These I’ve got now are rubbish. I got some last time from Gardiner but not tried them yet. 

The genuine 26 ones are built to last though.

That's why some system installers eg: brodex and some others use them for all their connections. 

21's in my opinion are an inferior product and actually cost more.
I'm not that keen on 26 fittings. The large release collar collects small particulates such as grit which get up in the fitting making them hard to release. 

Latest Posts

Back