Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Trojan

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That thing looks super heavy... Are you supposed to lift that out of a van when full?

And the price seems a bit excessive for what it is. But I'm a DIY guy so you shouldn't listen to everything I say.

I'd rather have a full tank system mounted in the van and a small trolley in addition. Any reason why you are looking at that huge 70l trolley?

sounds like a comdom  :1f602:    it looks way to heavy beta off with a back pack or a van mount the only trolley ide go for is the purefreedom one as it folds away and it lite ish

way way way to heavy, unless you fit a disabled ramp on the back of your van matey, but i would hate to getting the monster back in... i know i know..."Thats what she said"..lol

There are plenty of trolleys about but you have got to ask yourself the question what and where do i need it for.

If your new to WFP since i have just checked that you started in 2017 There are many options you have.

If you have a tank in your van and just want to tackle the awkward windows maybe a backpack system would do as they are very inexpensive. Gardiner sell these and they have very good customer service.

then you have WCW Trolley System this will hold 35L plenty for a few houses. 

personally i would not go over 25L containers as they are cheap to buy and simple to swap over also you wont be breaking your back. 

pure freedom  have a new trolley out that you can throw 25l containers on also.

so in conclusion there are so many options but all you need to remember is the ohhhhh shiny ones do the same thing and the just get the job done systems. 

I was thinking this trolley may be intented for larger jobs outside the van. If you have it empty in the van and fill it up at the job site or area then leave a worker there all day? Still, I can only think of a customer or two of mine where that would be beneficial.

Latest Posts

Back