Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook/twitter tips and tricks!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have no idea, have dunno, a good sized box full of them, do they make good fire lighters/bog roll? bit gloosy for bog roll I guess, likely to spread it more I suppose....

Guys,

Two questions for you if I may:

1) When you add a friend a custy, if you post a pic say of your flyer on your page on business page do they see it, does it appear for them? Or do you have to post it on your personal one also? I wonder whom sees your post, is it random people within your areas mentione don the post?

2) If you have some friends (custys) and you make that post on your pages, if they do see it on their news feed or page somehow, do there friends list see it, or is it just that custy?

Hope that is clear, I am so confused today with trying to learn FB. I am just tryign to find the best ways to get your message out to people, not just your friends as they are not the ones you need to hit, its people in the towns you working in you wnat to see it.

Thank you.

Latest Posts

Back