Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift razr red rubber

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The razor red will be useless in the winter. I find it's a very hard rubber that works great in the summer and very hard wearing. For those same reasons it's useless when it gets cold. I will try some alternatives after we get through the winter but I've never had an issues with the red. Ettore master soft is nice in the winter but it nicks very easily and is expensive.

The razor red will be useless in the winter. I find it's a very hard rubber that works great in the summer and very hard wearing. For those same reasons it's useless when it gets cold. I will try some alternatives after we get through the winter but I've never had an issues with the red. Ettore master soft is nice in the winter but it nicks very easily and is expensive.
I'm using the pulex rubber through the winter  now as alternative to the razor rubber .

I use Ettore rubber year round. Very dependable. Weather in the winter floating around freezing summer low 100s.

I used to be a big fan of Facelift razr red rubber many years ago to begin with but it's not the same anymore.

I am using yellow Professional SPOTLESS rubber from cleaning spot. 
Same here it was a game changer for me as I have a heavy hand, was tough, long lasting but it's became just too unreliable, ending up wasting some every batch. On recommendation got the yellow from same place as yourself & boom was back in business. 

Back