Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift vs Gardiners! Where would you spend your money?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Where would you put your money?

• Facelift Phoenix Mk II 'X' Carbon - 25ft - £270 plus Vat (No brush or neck)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Scottie you will enjoy the carbon poles, they will be like night and day compared to the fibreglass,

I too love my facelift poles, I've never had any clamps brake it anything, they've always been spot on,

I also really like gardiner poles, but because I can get facelift poles for cheaper from a local supplier, I often choose them,

I can't fault them, both gardiner and facelift make super poles. The only thing I'd say about gardiner is I love that you get s free goose neck and brush, facelift should do the same...!

Jake, yeah I can not wait to get the carbon version. I need to look into it all and get the best for my money, I think I will opt for a 30ft one stlll should be lighter than my 22ft firbre glass one. I think I will feel the difference, i hope when get to use it regular I will notice the ridge side of it more and not get that bend when working on a window thats set back a bit.

The poles looking at both look awsome, I am happy with the pheonix brush also but when applying pressure at height its hard to get the black bristles lower to push on glass as get bend at hi level with fibre glass, so hope the carbon combats that, but apart form top level height the pole at present is fine.

What pole set up do you have jake? ie pole, pole length and brush out of interest, would like to see some carbon facelift set ups, so I cna get a good idea what I nee and whats good and not. Cheers

I'll do a video later mate, show you the carbon poles...
Yes mate, deffo. That would be great.

I find the facelift really good, i have the mk11 version of the firbre glass with 4ft carbon extention and no bend in it, today the window on a house as set back and holding he pole at a odd way then to get to it, it just bent over, so this is the only issue i have with it, apart form that its really good and happy with it, really good pole, so the carbon one is the same just carbon so will be a straight swap but much better response, can not bloody wait to get one. Need to work where best to buy from, shop in essex was good for me buying my pole so might go there if they can offer a good deal as had good communication and helpful.

Tomorrow I'll do a video, been too busy last 2 days!

Carbon will be a massive help to you once you get one!

I find the facelift really good, i have the mk11 version of the firbre glass with 4ft carbon extention and no bend in it, today the window on a house as set back and holding he pole at a odd way then to get to it, it just bent over, so this is the only issue i have with it, apart form that its really good and happy with it, really good pole, so the carbon one is the same just carbon so will be a straight swap but much better response, can not bloody wait to get one. Need to work where best to buy from, shop in essex was good for me buying my pole so might go there if they can offer a good deal as had good communication and helpful.

Great loo forward to it, any tips, usage etc, what it can do all a help. Just need to find a place to buy it form now that offers the best all in deal. Cheers Jake.

Which SLX do I need for 3 storeys guys ? Hoping the 25 is ok as I want it to be my daily pole too ? Sorry to jump on your thread Green /emoticons/wink.png
Each floor is approx 8 foot, so 25 would give you 29 with you holding it.

Each floor is approx 8 foot, so 25 would give you 29 with you holding it.
Yeah, my pole is 22ft an have the carbon ft add on ao 26ft and it reaches the 3 story windows fine with some room left, but the windows in the roof set back are a ok too but somtimes can be a pain as just miss out on length. But usually am ok. That should be fine. /emoticons/smile.png

Cheers everyone, I went with the SLX25 and its been great. I cannot believe the difference in ease and weight to my old heavy pole !! Work is soo much easier /emoticons/smile.png:)/emoticons/smile.png Although I couldn't get on with the extreme brush at all, so I've just got the Supreme hybrid.

Back