Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO Alex Gardiner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are about 3-4 weeks away from launching the new brush ranges and the new jet system on our website. Until then I will have to keep quiet on the details ?

Overall it will simplify and improve the jet options available and make the changing of jets and jet combinations much easier.

Lol give us a bit more. Is that jet system you refer to the rinse bar ? I need a new brush badly but I’m being rather tight and holding off ?

Lol give us a bit more. Is that jet system you refer to the rinse bar ? I need a new brush badly but I’m being rather tight and holding off ?

It is not the rinse-bar system.

It is a complete reworking of our standard in-brush jets. The brushes will work in exactly the same way on the glass and with the same jet effect - except they will be more user friendly

I'm guessing that means interchangeable nozzles or something.. 

Just hope the back pack isn't going to get redesigned and the V3 spare parts suddenly cease to exist - I'd be up the creek if that happened.

I'm guessing that means interchangeable nozzles or something.. 

Just hope the back pack isn't going to get redesigned and the V3 spare parts suddenly cease to exist - I'd be up the creek if that happened.

We have always had the policy of maintaining spares for any previous products for a minimum of 2 years and in some case much longer. Even if we bring out a new and improved product we ensure that clients can still service and maintain their current products.

We have always had the policy of maintaining spares for any previous products for a minimum of 2 years and in some case much longer. Even if we bring out a new and improved product we ensure that clients can still service and maintain their current products.

Ok that's great to hear  :1f44d:

(You didn't deny a new back pack or interchangeable nozzles though hehe)

It is not the rinse-bar system.

It is a complete reworking of our standard in-brush jets. The brushes will work in exactly the same way on the glass and with the same jet effect - except they will be more user friendly

Sounds good!! Are the stocks going to be in any way lighter ? 

It's like  
200.gif
 ?

I just can't get this thing about new brushes?, i'm sorry but I can't, I don't get excited when a new one comes out or feel the need to try the newest one, been there before in the past and spent loads on brushes that were quite frankly, toilet, now I just buy one type of brush-it works for me-it always  has done and I assume it will do in the future 

I don't get excited about brushes 'Per Se', but I do get excited about anything that will make me work quicker, better, more efficiently, more effectively, use less strain on the body or earn me more dough!

Actually, that's not strictly true...I bleedin love new brushes me!

• Haha
Reactions: Den
you guys are sad, honestly if you asked alex which brush he uses, he'll say just the one for every window and job, that's his preference of course but I agree with him on this one, just clean the windows and move on lads-not this brush for that window or this brush for that job etc-I've a life to live, and what time I have on this earth is not centered around gardiners new brush and if its any good or not, a brush can make you work quicker but theres a lot more than a brush that will make life easier or more productive 

I don't get excited about brushes 'Per Se', but I do get excited about anything that will make me work quicker, better, more efficiently, more effectively, use less strain on the body or earn me more dough!

Actually, that's not strictly true...I bleedin love new brushes me!
Totally agree. I don’t get exited about anything work related. It’s a way to get money for things that are worth getting excited about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back