Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Favourite Comedy series ?........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

the fast show and  only fools and horses when grandad was in it , just finished after life from ricky gervais  not sure its a proper comedy its funny but quality 

I re watched all of peep show last year. I forgot how many series they did. There’s a few hilarious scenes. But think they stopped it at the right time. 

Saxondale with Steve Coogan was hilarious

Also love a bit of surreal stuff like Vic and Bob 

Fools And Horses is number 1.

I’ve binged on Ricky Gervais’s Aterlife on Netflix. Comedy gold!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was listening to the radio while working this morning, and apparently ‘officially’ the news reader said, that Britain’s most popular comedy series is....................... Fawlty Towers.

I saw it a long time ago. Think I was a bit too young but remember finding it quite funny. Only fools & horses was 5th. I thought that would of been 1st as everyone other person in the world seems to love it apart from me. 

Men behaving Badly was great from the first series with Harry Enfield to the rest with Neil Morrissey.
A series called Game On was a great mid 90's show - not very politically correct now adays but still fun.
Dressing for Breakfast was good.
Max and Paddy was great.
The IT crowd made me laugh.
Brush Strokes
Babes in the Wood

So many great shows. Can't really think of any recent ones apart from Not Going Out which is now 2nd longest running UK comedy series behind Last of the Summer Wine.

The Office (both - prefer US as I've rewatched about 30 times)

Brooklyn Nine Nine

Peep Show

Big Train

Modern Family

Latest Posts

Back