Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fill time from filter to barrels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Can you not clean some of the frames when you do them trad next time. Even if you only remove 50% of the dirt you're going to make the transition a little easier.
The round we bought 15 years ago was cleaned traditionally. The cleaners only did glass and sills. If his are as minging as the window frames were on this round we purchased then he will have a problem cleaning them by hand.

The most I could clean a day was 6 houses. Each house was cleaned twice and some stubborn windows 3 times. I used some 550 liters of water a day. Granted, we never had flow controllers and had 3mm jets in our brushes back then. It was also the first time out with wfp as well. It was a hard soul destroying month, but the second clean was much easier and worth the initial 'pain.'  The transformation after the first clean was unbelievable. Even I was impressed driving back onto the estate the following day.

Back